Translate

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

I Am Sam 4DVD

I Am Sam


Title: 아이엠샘 / I'm Sam
Also known as: I Am Sam / I Am Teacher
Genre: Romance, Comedy
Episodes: 16
Broadcast network: KBS2
Broadcast period: 2007-Aug-06 to 2007-Oct-02
Cast:  Yang Dong Geun, Park Min Young, T.O.P, Lee Min Ho

Synopsis

The story focuses on the conflicts between the young teachers and the problems that high school students have. Jang Yi San is a timid and incompetent homeroom teacher who has to teach the only daughter of a highly dangerous mob leader, Eun Byul. Eun Byul is a new student at MyungMoon High with little drive to succeed.

 

Entri Populer

Copyright 2010 seridvdshop - All Rights Reserved.
Designed by Web2feel.com | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premiumbloggertemplates.com | Affordable HTML Templates from Herotemplates.com.