Translate

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

My Life's Golden Age 6DVD

My Life's Golden Age

Title: 내 인생의 황금기 / My Life's Golden Age
Also known as: The Prime Of My Life / The Golden Period of My Life / Golden Years of My Life / All About My Family
Genre: Romance, family
Episodes: 56
Broadcast network: MBC
Broadcast period: 2008-Aug-30 to 2009-Mar-08
Cast: Moon So Ri, Lee So Yeon, Jin Yi Han, Shin Sung Rok, Lee Jong Won

Synopsis

The drama revolves around three siblings, their parents, marriage, and re-marriage. Lee Hwang is a fashion designer with a six-year old daughter.

 

Entri Populer

Copyright 2010 seridvdshop - All Rights Reserved.
Designed by Web2feel.com | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premiumbloggertemplates.com | Affordable HTML Templates from Herotemplates.com.